Galapagos is a clinical stage biotech company focused on developing novel mode of action medicines. Headquartered in Belgium, the Company employs 400 people and reported 2013 revenues of €160 million. Charles River acquired the BioFocus and Argenta service operations on 1 April Q2 2014 – click here to read the press release.
Galapagos’ most advanced candidate drug GLPG0634 shows excellent safety and efficacy in rheumatoid arthritis patients and is fully proprietary to Galapagos. With GLPG0634, Galapagos demonstrates its capabilities in developing novel medicines for difficult to cure diseases.
- There will be no webcast for the Half Year Results. A press release and interim report will be distributed on August 8.
- Click here to access the R&D update webcast, or click here to see the presentation
- Galapagos changed its NYSE Euronext market of reference to Amsterdam on 28 March 2014. The ticker on Bloomberg changed from GLPG BB to GLPG NA as of that date.
- Click here to view the GLPG0634 metabolite poster at EULAR 2014
- Click here to view the GLPG0634 modeling poster at EULAR 2014
- Click here to view the GLPG0634 DDI abstract for EULAR 2014
- Click here to acces the DDW presentation for GLPG0634
- Click here to acces the DDW poster for GLPG0974
- Click here to acces the Full Year Results 2013 webcast
- Click here to access the AACR poster for GLPG1790
- Click here to view the GLPG0634 poster at ECCO 2014
- Click here to view the GLPG0974 poster presentation at ECCO 2014
- Click here to view the NACFC poster
- Click here to access the recording of the Q&A session for the EULAR posters with Galapagos CSO
- Learn more about GLPG0634’s selective JAK1 profile
- Interview with Dr. Frédéric Vanhoutte: GLPG0634 Proof of Concept results